|Capacity:||20gr x 0.002 gr / 100.00ct x 0.01ct / oz / ozt / dwt|
|Automatic off in:||3 minutes|
|Operation temperature:||10-30 ░C|
|Operates with:||2 AAA batteries|
- Put the scale on a flat and vibration free surface.
- Press "ON", and wait for 5 seconds until the display shows "0.0"
- Put the object on the weighing table.
- As soon as the display is stable, a small cercle shows on the top left corner.
- Use the button "MODE" to change the weighing unit.
- The "TARE" button puts the display to zero.
- Press the "ON" button. The display shows "8888" and then "0.0"
- Press and hold the "ON" button during 3 seconds until the display shows "0"
- Release the button.
- The display shows 10.000 or 100.00.
- As soon as a "g" blinks in the top right corner, place the calibration weight on the weighing table.
- After 5 seconds the"g" stops blinking. The calibration is terminated.
- Hande the scale with care. It is a precision instrument.
- Do not put objects heavier than 20 gr on the weighing table.
- Please note that all electronic precision instruments are sensitive to electrosmog.
- A minimum distance of 50 cm is required for cellphones or speakers.
More information and pricelist here